There are multiple ways to view your completed tasks within the Workast web application.
Workast - Your completed tasks
To get to Workast, click on this link and login with Slack credentials.
On the top right-hand side you will see the Recently Completed tasks bar.
Either click on the Recently Completed tasks bar, or use the hamburger menu to select "Completed by Me."
This shows the tasks you have completed across all lists, ordered by completion date.
Workast - Completed tasks in a Space
To view completed tasks in a Space, click on the completed tab. Tasks completed by be listed there, sorted by completion date.
You can also see completed tasks in the completed column in the board view. Scroll to the bottom of the page in the board view, then use the horizontal slider to scroll all the way to the right where you will see the Completed column.
Workast - Completed tasks using Advanced Search
- Click on the Search bar at the top of the page
- Select the task status option - "open" is the default choice, change to "completed"
- Click the + button and select your second search parameter
- Select the option(s) from the drop down menu *
- Your search results will automatically populate, and show the task information, including the space, the list, the completed date, and the assignee.