Daily reminders are tasks that are assigned to you in a channel or on your personal to do list that are due today or overdue. You can add the options of being reminded of tasks that:
- Have no due date
- You assigned to others
- Are due in the future
To stop or customize daily reminders by clicking the link in the reminder message which says "Click here to customize your notifications."
This message is received via Workast through a direct message on Slack.
To customize your daily reminders when you have not received a daily reminder yet, click on your avatar in the upper right-hand corner of the Workast web application, and select "Preferences."
How to turn daily reminders on or off
When the switch is on and red, daily reminders are on. When the switch is off and grey/white, daily reminders are off. Slide the switch to turn daily reminders on or off.
How to customize daily reminders
- Days - The days of the week highlighted in red indicate which days of the week you will receive your daily reminders. S M T W T F S represents the days of the week. i.e Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. To toggle the day on or off, just click on the initial.
- Time of the day - The time you receive your reminders. Click on the arrow and scroll up or down to adjust the time. You can double check your timezone setting at the top of the settings page.
- Include tasks with no due date - when the switch is to the right and shown in red, this option is turned on
- Include tasks assigned to others - when the switch is to the right and shown in red, this option is turn on
- Include tasks due in the future - when the switch is to the right and shown in red, this option is turn on.
To learn how to customize or turn off your task notifications, click here.