Task reminders are automatically set when a due date and time is chosen for a task. Reminder is sent by To-do bot direct message on Slack
- Create new task
- Set the due date and time - time must be set to receive a reminder
- As a default, the reminder will be sent 30 minutes before the due time.
To change the default time to receive a reminder of a task, follow the directions below:
- Login to Workast using Slack credentials
- On the top right hand corner, click on your Avatar
- Under Notifications, there is an option which says "Send a reminder when a task is due".
- Click on the drop down menu to change this time