- Login to Workast
- Expand that task that you'd like to comment on by clicking on it.
- Click on the box which says "Add a comment"
- Type your comment and click Send, or hit control/command+enter on your keyboard.
- Any users following the task will receive a Slack notification in their Workast channel about the comment.
- If you want to tag a user in the comments, type @ to populate the list of users in the space. Click on the user that you'd like to tag in the comment. You can type the username to filter the list of users. Repeat the process if you'd like to tag multiple users.
If you'd like to know how to add a comment to a task in Slack, click here.