It's great when you're productive and efficient at work. It's even better when you can help your whole team get their work done. Getting everyone at work to use Workast may be a daunting prospect, but it's actually pretty easy! Here's the onboarding process that we suggest:
1. Invite a small team to try Workast
- Create a space for you and a few team members to try Workast. You can invite a few members of your department whom you work with closely, or perhaps various team leads that could see how Workast would help each part of the company operate more effectively. You can learn about how to create a space, and invite those key people here.
2. Show off what Workast can do
Workast has a ton of features, and we're constantly growing and expanding. It's easy to get overwhelmed, so some simple benefits include:
- Make tasks and to-do lists out of conversations - no more messy @ tags to try to follow up on
- You'll know who's working on what, and when it's expected to be done - so you spend less trying following up and chasing down people, and more time being productive
- See the part you play - You'll see how your tasks affect the whole team or project, assist on tasks that you are following, and get questions answered by people who are following your tasks. Teamwork really isn't just another buzzword.
3. Invite more of your coworkers to Workast
Once you've had the initial test run, it's time to invite more of your team to Workast. There are several ways you can invite people to use Workast, including:
4. Next steps after more of your team is using Workast
- Make sure your team has access to our quick start guide and that they get an understanding of what Workast can do.
- Invite them to create some projects, search for tasks, and create some task templates. Add them to your projects, and assign them as task followers, so they can see how you're getting the most of out Workast.
- Schedule a meeting in a few weeks to touch base and gather feedback on the improvements that Workast has made in your team's workflow.
Workast is happy to help with your team's onboarding. Feel free to email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or sign up for our complimentary webinar at https://calendly.com/barb-workast/webinar