Lists and columns are used to create sections in a Space. They are one and the same, just a different view. A list becomes a column in the board view.
A list can reflect the status of a task such as:
- High Priority
- In Progress
A list can also be specific to the team or project such as:
- New Lead
To create a new list
To create a list in a Space, follow the instructions below
- In Workast, select the space where you want to create the list
- Scroll to the bottom of the list, where you will see an option to create a list
- Type the name of your new list, then hit enter to finish
To create a new column
- In the board view, scroll to the right until you come to the last column. You will need to scroll down to the bottom of your page to see the horizontal scroll bar.
- In the top right-hand corner of your board, to the right of the completed column, you will see "Create new list." Type your new list/column name there, and hit enter to save and create your column,