You can now customize the tasks that you want to see in your My Tasks and Calendar pages.
To customize your My Tasks settings:
- Click on the settings icon in the top right-hand corner of the My Tasks page. This will open the customization panel.
- The switch will allow you to select if you want to view tasks that you have created but assigned to others. Having the button to the left (white view) excludes tasks assigned to others, moving it to the right (red view) will include tasks assigned to others.
- The Exclude Spaces line allows you to type in space names that you wish to exclude from your My Tasks page. Start typing in the space name that you'd like to exclude, and select it when it appears in the list.
- To remove a space from the excluded list, click the X next to the space name.
- When you have finished customizing your preferences, click Save to complete the changes. To discard your changes, click Cancel.