The time tracking integration is a great way to log the time it takes to work on a task. You can add the minutes, hours or days that you spent working on the task so that you can see where your time is being spent.
How to log time
1. To get started, you will need to add the 'Time Tracking' integration to your Space.
On the top right hand corner, click on the apps icon.
Then choose the 'Time Tracking' application and click on 'Add'.
Press the X to close the window
2. To use the time tracking integration, click on a task that you want to log time to. Here you will see the 'Log Time' function. Click to log time.
3. Add the time spent on the task and choose which unit this is in. Example: minutes, hours or days
Add any comments and click on save.
4. Time will be logged and shown on the task
To remove logged time
To remove time that has been logged, click on the task.
Hover over the 'Time tracker' activity and the delete icon (trash can) will appear on the top right hand corner.
Click on the delete icon to remove the logged time.
Exporting your logged time report
- To export your logged time, click on the app button in the top right-hand corner of your space. Select "Time Tracker," then "Download Report."
- A pop-up window will appear. Select either the space that you'd like to download, or the "All Spaces" option to download the time logs in all spaces.
- Click on the start date and end date to choose the date range for your report. You can either select the dates on the calendar, using the arrow keys to scroll between months, or enter the dates directly in the input field.
- Click "Download" to generate your report as a CSV file. You can then save it, and import it into a spreadsheet program.
Please note - the time listed in the time tracker reports is automatically converted to minutes
This is the first version of 'Time Tracker' integration. We would love to hear your feedback, please get in contact with us here.