Tasks can be moved easily in the Workast web app. From rearranging the priority in a list, to moving them to a different list or column, or even moving them to a different space, the drag and drop function makes it easy to move your task to where you want it to be.
How to move tasks within the same list or column
- To move a task within the same list or column, drag and drop the task into the position the new position in the list.
- When you are dragging the task, when you hover over the the new position for the task, space will open for the task in the list. Drop the task into that open space in the list.
How to move tasks to a different list or column
- To move a task to a different list, drag and drop it into that list.
How to move a task from one space to another
- To move a task from one space to another, you must be in the lists view in your space, and the filters must be set to "All Tasks" and "By List."
- Locate the task that you want to move and hover over the task until you see the hand icon
- Drag the task, and move it to the new space - drop it when the new space is highlighted in red.
- The task will appear at the bottom of the default list in the new space.