Workast Premium has a number of options and features - for information on the different plans and pricing, please see our pricing page.
To upgrade your team:
- Login to the Workast web app.
- Click the upgrade button next to the search bar to get to the upgrade page, or click on any of the upgrade links next to archived tasks notifications.
- You can also type "/upgrade" at the end of your team's workast.io URL to reach the upgrade page. So, if your your workast.io url is www.yourteam.workast.io, your upgrade link would be www.yourteam.workast.io/upgrade.
- The pricing page with the different plans will appear. Click the green "Upgrade now" button at the bottom of your chosen plan.
- If you have between 1-5 users, there is a monthly flat fee for the Standard and Professional plans seen here.
- If you have 6 or more users, click on the 5+ users button to see the per user cost. You have the option to pay annually for a reduced per user cost, or pay monthly.
- Scroll down to see the differences between the various plans.
- Next, choose annual or monthly billing, then click "Add billing details."
Choosing your team
- Once you've chosen your plan type and clicked on "Upgrade," you'll need to confirm your team. You can choose to upgrade your whole team currently using Workast, only your department, or only certain team members.
- Choose the top option to upgrade the whole team.
- If you want to pick only your department or specific users, select "Upgrade a subset of users (department.)" If you don't have a department name already, you'll be asked to add one.
- You can then pick people to have on your team. If you want to remove users, click on the X to the right of their name. If you want to add users from your Slack team, search for their names at the bottom of the user list, click on their name, then click on "Add user" to add the user to your team.
Choosing your payment plan and completing your upgrade
- Teams that have 5 or fewer users are automatically billed monthly.
- Teams that have 6 or more users can choose between being billed annually which has a reduced monthly fee, or monthly.
Did you know? Any account changes are reflected on a pro-rated basis. So if more team members join or leave your team, those charges or reductions are pro-rated.
- Once you've chosen your payment plan, click "Add billing details."
- Enter your billing details and credit card information. Please note that fields indicated by an * are required. (Province or county may be entered in the State field.)
- Credit card expiry dates are entered as the month and year in the format MM/YY.
- Confirm your information, and click "Place order" to complete your upgrade. The credit card provided will be billed for the amount listed next to "You pay now" immediately.
Congratulations! You've just upgraded to Workast Premium. As you've upgraded your team, you will be an admin for your team, even if you weren't before. To learn what that means, click here.
If you have any questions about upgrading your team, you can chat with our sales team by clicking on the chat button in the lower right-hand corner of the upgrade page and leaving your email address and your question. You can also contact us here anytime or request a demo here.