Using our search function, you can export all task information in spaces in which you are a member. All team types (both Premium and free) can export all tasks as a CSV file.
To export all tasks:
- Restore (unarchive) any spaces that have tasks that you'd like to export. (To learn how, click here.) Archived tasks due to free team limitations will be automatically included in the download.
- Click on the search bar at the top of any page in the Workast web app.
- Under Task Status, change the filter to "Any."
- Click on the + (plus sign) to add an additional search filter.
- Select "Space."
- Click the arrow key to bring up your list of spaces. If you want to export all tasks, click all spaces so that a check mark appears next to each space name.
- Once all space names are checked, select "Download" from the right-hand side of the screen.
- Save the file as you normally would, or open it with a spreadsheet program.
Note - your CSV file will show all tasks, even if your search results are limited due to being a free team. Archived tasks will also be included in your download.
If you only want to export some of your tasks, simply choose the parameters that match the tasks that you'd like to export.
To learn how to export the tasks that you've created, including removed tasks, comments, and attachments, click here.