Ah, meetings. When productive, meetings are a great place for teams to come together, share ideas, and set plans in motion for the future. When they're not... well, I think we've all been there. Your team can use Workast to set your meeting agenda, allowing team members to prepare for discussion points, and create tasks from action items.
You can use Workast for all types of meetings, including:
- Sprint planning
- Department meetings
- Performance reviews
- Quarterly wrap-ups
- Marketing plans
- Client presentations
Create a space for your meeting
Quick tip - for regular meetings, use our template feature to set up regular lists and tasks.
Invite you team members
Quick tip - Use our calendar integration to sync your meeting with your calendar!
Add tasks for your talking points
- Adding tasks for your various points you get a clearer picture of how much time you have for each topic. Allowing your team to add tasks for questions will also help you prepare in advance with answers!
- Attach informational files to tasks, either from a standard file or by using our Google Drive integration, allowing the whole team to reference key facts before the meeting begins.
- Is something a sensitive topic? Do further questions on a subject need to be referred to accounting, or HR? Give yourself visual reminders by labeling the tasks with tags.
Work with Workast during the meeting
- Have the space open on laptops, or displayed on a projector, so everyone can follow along.
- Have an assigned "task master" who creates tasks from the action items discussed during the meeting. Creating and assigning them right away helps everyone be clear on their next steps as they leave the meeting.
- Create a task for a follow up meeting to discuss your progress.
We hope these tips will help you get more work done with Workast.