Launching a new product can be stressful. Help your team get your product off to the right start by using Workast, from initial planning to launch day.
Organizing your launch
- Create a space for your launch. This will be your "home base" for your launch.
- Add lists to better organize your space. This will help break down your tasks in an efficient manner.
Quick tip - for regular product launch lists and tasks, save time with templates!
Invite your team members
Add the steps to your launch as tasks
- Establish key goals for your product launch, and use the description field in tasks to expand on specific details.
- Using tags can help clearly label your tasks. Simple information like "High Priority" and "Pending Approval" can be easily conveyed on a tag.
- Use subtasks to break large tasks down into smaller, more manageable portions.
Keep the flow going through the launch process
- Use our recurring task function to set regular check-in meetings.
- Adjust deadlines as needed. Remember to stay flexible!
- Use comments to keep the chain of information within the task itself. You can even tag users in comments using the @ symbol.
- See how long your product launch tasks are taking by using our time tracker app.
- Keep connected in Slack by connecting your space to a Slack channel.
- Once your product is launched, set a follow up meeting to discuss the accomplishments and challenge points.
Whether large or small, all project launches can be made smoother with Workast.