You can request a file export of tasks that you have created once every 24 hours. The JSON export will include removed tasks, attachments, and task comments.
To request a file export:
- Click on your avatar in the Workast web app.
- Select "Preferences," which will open your Preferences page.
- Scroll down to Export Data. Click on the green "Generate Report" button.
- You will receive a pop-up stating that a report is being generated and that it will be emailed.
- An email will be sent shortly with a link to your file export. The link is only valid for 6 hours from the time the file export request was made, so we suggest that you save the file export immediately.
If you'd like to see how to export tasks for your team, click here.